It was history class when I came up with Eugene. I had such a fear of history classes before college. Maybe because it isn't logical, it cannot be solved, it just is.
Partially obscured by the wall jutting out in front of us, I created Eugene for my own amusement. A fully formed, if invisible, sheep, he provided hours of entertainment for Jessica and myself that year. Since I started drawing sheep as well, they have continued to amuse me since that first day.
My dad is the biggest fan of my cards. He loves goofy things, and even though it may just be a father's opinion, I appreciate his support of my silly doodles of goofy little creatures.
I don't pretend to know anything about art...nor do I have Martha Stewart's devotion to perfection, but these cards, doodles, and whatever else I may come up with are my creation. So enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment